Thursday 12 September 2013

Cute card Thursday.. Hip to be square

Over at Cute Card Thursday there is a square thing going on for this weeks challenge. It's been a while since I have done challenges and just getting back into it all. I have used a holly image, Christmas starting bit later in the year for me, which can be found on here digital-stamps.
Its a two tier image with a single line and bigger single images. I chose to use the two tier and cut the single tier making small squares.
Coloured and edged using copic pens.




Happy Crafting
Caroline x

2 comments:

  1. Great card for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative Christmas Card!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com I appreciate it much thanks...

    ReplyDelete